ModSecurity is a web application firewall.
It monitors incoming web traffic for threats in real-time, blocking malicious connections before they reach applications.
ModSecurity is a rule-based firewall; it compares requests to a list of rules, looking for patterns that match attacks such as SQL injection, session hijacking, cross-site scripting, and more.
However sometimes you can trigger a false positive while developing your website.
If you are getting blocked by ModSecurity we recommend to disable ModSecurity just while you are making changes to your website, then turn it back on when you are finished making changes.
Please see the following on how to disable ModSecurity from your cPanel:
• Log in to your LetsHost Client Area and click on Services > My Services
• You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
• On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
• Once in the cPanel control panel, click on the icon for ModSecurity
• Toggle the Status beside your domain to "off"
When you have finished making your website changes toggle back to "On"
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.