If you have many files you wish to download from your hosting account, it is often best to compress these files first and then download the single compressed file. The added advantage is that the total download size will also be smaller (and thus quicker to download).
For information on how to compress a folder/directory content in Zip format, please see the following steps.
- Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to the cPanel, click on the File Manager icon and navigate to the directory/file location
- Right click on the file/directory you wish to archive, and select ‘Compress’ option
- Then select ‘Zip Archive’, and click on ‘Compress File(s)’ button on the popup window to create the archive file
- Once completed, right click on the new compressed Zip file, and select ‘Download’ to download it to your local computer
If you have any questions on the above, please do not hesitate to 'Open a Ticket' and we will be happy to advise further.