When a new hosting is created there is a default 'index.php' file created to direct your site's visitors.
Typically this file gets automatically overwritten when you create a new website however you may need to remove this file manually:
- Access your hosting package's cPanel.
- Click into 'Domains'
- Find your domain in the list and click on the link under the 'Document Root' column. This will be '/public_html' in most cases.
- Find the 'index.php' file in the list and select it.
- At the top click on 'view' to view the contents and check to see if the file contains the same text as the parking page("Welcome to the new home of...")
- If yes, you can select the file again and click delete.
If the site continues not to load after this, you may need to get in contact with your developer or our support team.