Please find below instructions on how to take a backup of your content:
- Log in to your LetsHost Client Area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to cPanel, click on the icon for Backup Wizard
- Click Backup
To directly download a backup of your account to your computer, choose the Home Directory and MySQL Databases and Email Forwarders & Filters options.
- Click Home Directory > Home Directory to start the download (website files and email)
- Click MySQL Databases > click the database name(s) to start the download
- Click Email Forwarders & Filters > click on the domains under Forwarders section to start the download.
If you want to save a backup of the whole account including all websites/email and keep a copy on the server, choose “Full Backup”, please note the disk usage that you are currently using on your account, under the statistics section on the cPanel home page (or “Disk Usage” under the files section) as the backup will double the current usage until you download then delete the backup.
- Choose a Location for your Backup (Home Directory is the default) and click Generate Backup
- When emailed after completion, navigate to the Backups icon in your cPanel home
- Under Full Backup, click Generate/Download a Full Website Backup
- Under Backups Available for Download, click the link for the backup file you wish to download
- Select a destination on your PC where you would like to save the backup
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.