If you wish to forward a copy of all emails sent to one address on to another address, you will need to set up an email address forwarder via your cPanel. For the steps required, please see the following:
1. You can access your cPanel control panel by logging in to your client area
2. Once logged in, click on Services > My Services
3. You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Manage beside your hosting package
4. On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
5. Once logged in to cPanel, click on the icon for Forwarders
6. Click Add Forwarder. You will then need to follow the onscreen instructions to set up the email forwarder
We recommend against adding forwards to Gmail accounts as Gmail has started to mark forwarded email as spam. If you would like to be able to access a copy of your emails in Gmail, we recommend adding your email account in to your Gmail account. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please Open a Ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.