LetsHost has completed a major upgrade of the customer portal and support systems.
This upgrade brings together manyÂ features that were previously separated out in to different systems, each requiring separate logins.Â We have concentrated on trying to bring all management of a customer account in to one central location, the LetsHost Customer Portal.
New features include:
- Fully Integrated support and billing system
- Comprehensive domain control and updates, including new bulk management features
- Password management for the CPanel control panel, if applicable
- Full management and control of VPS servers, if applicable
- Credit card and Paypal management for managing invoices (auto-renew, add credit to an account, etc)
- Centralised Upgrade/Downgrade of products and services
This major upgrade has taken many months of planning, testing and implementation, and we hope you are happy with the results.
To access the Customer Portal, simply click the "Account Login" tab at the top of every page on the www.letshost.ie website, and enter your username and password.
If you have any feedback or comments we would be deighted to hear from you.
Saturday, January 21, 2012